Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photos of the New Apartment!

Today, Brittany and I will sign a one year lease for our BEAUTIFUL new apartment in Washington Heights, Manhattan! I have been unbelievably stressed about finding a place to live by February 1st, so a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. Brit and I spent all day Friday looking at apartments and found a newly renovated, never occupied one bedroom that will keep our pockets very happy. We immediately filled out the hours worth of paper work (shout out to Dad and Brit's mom, Beverly, for making it happen!) and have been anxiously waiting approval since! Here's a sneak peak at our gorgeous pad (actual pictures):
A kitchen with room for a table??? Unheard of.
Every room is so bright and sunny! Even the bathroom :)
I'd post pictures of the living room and bedroom, but you can't get a good gist of them from the limited angles of the camera. Just imagine brand new wooden floors and two large windows that let in a ton of sunlight! We will probably be hanging out on those floors until we figure out a cheap way to furnish the place, but who cares? It's ours! More reasons to be thrilled: The neighborhood is very safe (right next to the Columbia medical center), we live three blocks from the express train (only four stops to Times Square) and Starbucks (hallelujah), and I'll get a work out every time I go home (good old fashioned stair climbing)! I'd say we found ourselves a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment